Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rockin Sock’em Battle- Update!





I Finished my knitting group's Rockin Sock'em Battle today. Here are the completed socks and the Eleanor sock pattern.
 


My completed socks with my sock victim information.
                                                                       

They sure are some pretty socks!

Because of the patterning detail on these socks, it was sure a challenge to knit. Also here is a the ravelry link to the sock pattern. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/eleanor
 
Completed socks, pattern, yarn, needles and row counter.

After all of my month and a half work ended today on the rockin sock'em battle war game, my lab dog Jak, and I had a sock completion party.
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment