Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TCM Guest Programing Host/Ben Mankiewicz-Month of August 1-31, 2011 for The TCM Summer Under The Stars Festival





Yesterday Monday August 1, 2011 The start of  The TCM Summer Under The Stars Festival. And Ben looks great in that suit, I mean very very good looking, but I know he hates wearing that tie. I heard him talk on his Young Turks program that he does not like wearing a tie, that TCM makes him wear one. Ben said, "that the late Tony Curtis gave him advice on how to wear a shirt. And not to wear a tie with a shirt or an under shirt underneath a shirt and to have some of the buttons undone". That was good advice Ben does look good on how he dresses, but I think he even looks better wearing the tie. I'm sure I will enjoy seeing Ben everyday of the week this month and I figure that I will not get much sleep this month with watching him host, just like when you can't wait to go to school because the substitute teacher looks so good-looking. Ben is a great host he really does know all about the movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment