Monday, October 3, 2011

"The Dick Van Dyke Show!"-Blog-A-Thon


When I think about Dick Van Dyke, there are not enough words to say about how much I love that show. I'm 46 but I started watching as a child at around age 5. when I first started watching the show I liked how funny the comedy was in the show. I love all of the actors in The Dick Van Dyke Show. I love when Rob Petrie was always at work in the office with Buddy and Sally trying to come up with ideas for the next Allan Brady Show, I was always laughing out loud watching those office scenes, they were extremely funny. My all time favorite were the actors Dick Van Dyke with Mary Tyler Moore they had this chemistry with each other that on one else had together on a comedy show, I mean Rob and Laura Petrie were a great tv couple I always wanted to have the Rob Petrie husband when I grew up, and I ended up getting my wish I have a Dick Van Dyke type husband. Any of my favorite episodes I pretty much like all of them. I did like the one were Laura dyed her hair blond. Her and Millie tried to hide Laura from Rob with her hair dyed blond hair. Well as you can tell I can go on talking about the Dick Van Dyke Show forever, but from what I can tell everyone is The Dick Van Dyke Show was the greatest show on television in all of history!!! I love it !


No comments:

Post a Comment