Monday, May 9, 2011

"Mother's Day 2011"-Church Service

Here is me all dressed up for Mother's Day 2011 pretty poker dot dress with yellow trim, I think I looked nice all dressed up and ready for church.


This is our church The Unitartian Universalist Church of Rockford, Illinois. It was the first spring music sunday of 2011 and our church was packed with people for mother's day and music sunday.


This is the music director Tim Anderson directing the choir and the people attending service in a song. I really like our church services they are always fun and exciting.


This  lovely young church member lady her name is: Misha Lentz and she sung a really cool and neat rap/hip hop song. I mean the song was really cool, I felt like dancing to that song.


A picture of Tim's sheet music after service.


This our minister Matthew Johnson-Doyle greeting the people after church service, it always fun to greet the minister on the way out and talk a little. Matthew is a very nice minister and has a very nice family and they are always willing to talk and help out in time of need. 




These last three pictures This is of mother's day brunch after mother's day church service, the food was so good, I did not need to go out for mother's day brunch because the our church did a such a wonderful job of providing one.


Here is a picture of my mother's day brunch food, I enjoyed every bit of that food. I want to thank the church for all of the great food that was there and I hope they do the same thing for next mother's day of 2012.

Here is the last picture of me after the brunch was over with, it is a full picture of how pretty my dress looks, which I think I look so gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment