Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend 2011



These are pictures of Mother's Day weekend 2011 my son's Aven and his fiance Alexis and her family took me out to Old Country Buffet on Saturday May 7, 2011 this is a pic of my son Blake and Alexis's brother CJ walking into restaurant.
                                                                        
These are Alexis's aunts and grandmother walking closely behind us.


My son's Blake, Aven and Aven's fiance Alexis as we are waiting in line at Old Country Buffet.

This is Alexis's Brother Jarred Johnson with his girlfriend Haley and it also was her 18th birthday too.


Blake, Aven, Alexis and Alexis's, aunt, grandmother and Mom Tammy Johnson looking at Aven.

                                        I took this picture of everyone except for one of Alexis's aunts and grandmother and my son Blake they all went to use the bathroom, in this picture is of my son Aven, fiance Alexis, Alexis's brother CJ, Jarred with his girlfriend Haley and one of the aunts and Alexis mom Tammy. I call this pic My Future in-laws.



This is only part of the food that I ate the food is all so good at Old Country Buffet.


Dessert was all so cool, just look at this very overflowing chocolate ice cream sunday.

Here is a picture of me I took of me enjoying my meal, and Aven and Blake sitting next to me and Alexis brother CJ standing up in the back round with the Cubs cap on was getting ready to leave.

And finally we are all leaving the restaurant.










No comments:

Post a Comment