Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rockin Sock’em Battle- Update No. 2- My completed socks


This was my sock victim her name is Beth Wenmer, I now have to finish Beth's socks for Joan Koeninger whom is sitting next to Beth's left here with the black jacket on in this photo.
This is Bev Johnson (I) Cynthia J. Simmons was her sock victim.

This is Nancy Holme she was also Bev Johnson's sock victim. Nancy killed off Bev so Nancy had to finish the sock Bev was making for (me) Cynthia J. Simmons.

This is me Cynthia J. Simmons with my socks that I have been killed off with last Tuesday night at knitting group, that Bev Johnson started for me and was completed by Nancy Holme for me.

These are Beth Wenmer's socks that I received last Tuesday night at knitting group that I have to finish for her sock victim Joan Koeninger, I have to start with row/rnd 32 of the pattern.

These are all of our knitting group's completed socks so far. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment